The Moog Mother-32 is the first tabletop semi-modular synthesiser from Moog. It is a distinctive analog instrument that adds raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem.
Mother-32 comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum enclosure with wood sides and features a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations, definitive Moog low pass and high pass Ladder Filter, 2 voltage controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs, wide-range LFO with audio-rate modulation capability, MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion, white noise, a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity and an assignable CV jack with 16 assignable sources.
• Semi-Modular design requires no patching for swift, inspired music creation
• Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
• Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
• External audio input for processing outside sound sources
• Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
• 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
• 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
• 2 Voltage controlled mixers
• Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
• Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack skiff or case
• Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
• Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required